Property Details

  • Reference JP1434
  • Property Type villa
  • Location Javea
  • Build 1105 M2
  • Plot 1600 M2
  • Bedrooms 6
  • Bathrooms 4

Share This Property

Javea 6 Bed For Sale


Design villa under construction for sale in Javea Located in the exclusive area of La Corona, the villa is within walking distance of the port of Javea, as well as all services and beaches On a plot of 1600m², with a usable area of 632m², 293m² of covered terraces and 180m² open terraces

Distributed on three levels the villa consists of five bedrooms, four bathrooms, two guest toilets, large living room, laundry room, cellar, gym, jacuzzi and sauna Outside there are several different terraces and two infinity pools heated with salt water The villa will have the highest quality and all modern comforts such as home automation system, alarm with CCTV, underfloor heating, ducted air conditioning, LED lighting, elevator, etc

South facing with some of the best views in the area June 2021: 70% of the build now complete Buyer can choose finishing fixture and fittings to complete the remaining 30%

More photos available of current stage of build, please ask us

Energy Performance Rating

Energy Performance Rating

Pending Energy Certificate

You May Also Be Interested In These Properties

villa in javea 1 large

Javea 3 Bed villa For Sale

Costa Blanca, Spain

More Info


n/a 3 Beds 4 Baths

Javea Plot For Sale

Costa Blanca, Spain

More Info


n/a n/a n/a
villa in javea 1 large 5

Javea 5 Bed villa For Sale

Costa Blanca, Spain

More Info


n/a 5 Beds 6 Baths

Enquire Now

Contact one of our friendly sales representatives by filling in the form below. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

    Download Our FREE Spanish Property Guide

    Our free guide will take you step-by-step through the process of researching and buying a property in Spain to ensure you enjoy a hassle-free property purchase.

    Download Guide Now

    Copyright 2022 Javea Properties. All Rights Reserved.

    XML Sitemap